- Make sure it fits within Pactbound. The wiki might come in handy for this.
- Make sure you have completely worked out what your faction's going to be like before trying to submit it.
Please make sure your faction submission includes at least the following:
- Username: the username you use on the forum.
- Name: the name of the faction. It must be unique and not similar to an already existing faction's name.
- Leader: which of your character is going to lead the faction.
- Goal: summarise in one second what the goal of your faction is.
- Description: provide a detailed description of your faction.
- Members: the characters (can also be someone else's) that take part in your faction excluding the leader.
How do I submit a faction?
- Create a new thread in the Faction Submission forum.
- Use the faction's name as your thread's title.[/code]
- Fill out one of the forms below and use it for your forum post's contents:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b] the username you use on the forum. [b]Name:[/b] the name of the faction. It must be unique and not similar to an already existing faction's name. [b]Leader:[/b] which of your character is going to lead the faction. [b]Goal:[/b] summarise in one second what the goal of your faction is. [b]Description:[/b] provide a detailed description of your faction.
What if a new member wants to join my faction?
Unlike character applications, faction submissions can be (partly) edited after it has been approved by staff. This means that you can always add members to your faction without asking the staff. You may also tweak the faction's goals, may they change over time.
Need any more help?
You may always ask for help on our Discord server or PM staff. If you already have an existing character from, for example, another role-playing forum, we'll help you bring them over!